COVID-19 Best Practices and Social Distancing Update
Covid-19 Coronavirus Special health and Safety Notice – Current Home Inspection Practices
At this time, we continue to be concerned about everyone’s health and safety in this current and we are conducting Home Inspections following all CDC recommendations. We believe that there is currently low risk of virus exposure. We’ve continuously adjusted our procedures and are taking specific steps to protect everyone involved in the inspection process.
To Clients and Agents:
If you are vaccinated: Masks are now optional. Please bring one to the inspection, so that in the event that anyone else is not vaccinated, you may be able to wear it if you would like.
If you are not vaccinated: Please vigilantly maintain safe social distancing, and wear masks during the inspection. This is to minimize contact and help prevent the spread of the virus. Please also inform your inspector that you are not vaccinated, and we will make sure to use proper protective measures. This has become a standard in this current Covid-19 environment, and it protects you and others from the spread of the virus.
While on-site, our inspectors will take the following steps to continue to provide/enable a safe environment:
- Our inspectors are all vaccinated
- We will wear masks if needed, or in the event that anyone feels uncomfortable with unmasked activities.
- Keep alcohol-based hand sanitizer and/or disinfecting wipes nearby and use it frequently.
- We will not shake hands, or bump fists or elbows.
- If any of our inspectors have a fever or any other characteristic symptoms of Covid-19, we will not conduct the inspection, and notify all parties in as timely a manner as possible
Buyer’s Agents: Please check with the Listing Agent or Seller and ask if anyone living in the home is unwell or has a fever/has had a fever in the last 14 days, and promptly let everyone know immediately if this is the case.
We are doing everything we can to keep everyone safe. We realize that things are subject to change at any time, and yet we continue to get through this, together. Things are improving every day! Please call our office with any questions. Thank you.