Home Inspection Haverhill MA
In Haverhill MA when you are considering the purchase of a new home or commercial property, MKC Associates is the trusted provider for all your home or property inspection needs! Our team works together to provide you with all the answers and knowledge you need regarding your possible new home or property. As well-respected leaders in the inspector community, we love what we do and look forward to partnering with you to help guide and educate you along the process of purchasing a new home or property.
As certified and licensed home inspectors, we bring our years of experience to every inspection and look forward to sharing our knowledge with each customer! We invite you to join us to see firsthand our findings and to have any questions answered. Even if you are not able to join us, you will receive a detailed report with our findings clearly listed along with images for added clarification. Our inspections are highly thorough including:
- Exterior: Wall cladding, windows, doors, eaves, trims, decks, porches, entryways, steps, grading, and drainage
- Roof: drainage, structure, chimney
- Structure: Foundation, structural framing, floor, walls, ceiling framing, and roof framing
- Heating and Air Conditioning: Furnace, boiler, HVAC system, ducts, vents, tanks, fuel supply system, main fuel shutoff
- Plumbing: Supply and waste piping, main supply shutoff, drains, traps, vent piping
- Electrical: Service entrance cable, meter area, grounding, main disconnect, main and sub panels, GFCI breakers and receptacles, AFCI breakers, switches, exposed branch wiring
- Interior: Walls, floors, ceilings, trim, windows, door, cabinetry
- Appliances: major appliances, other miscellaneous permanently installed appliances and components
Our findings are then provided in a well-documented report with easy-to-understand descriptions and suggestions for repair. We are available to answer any questions you have even after you have received our report.
Before the purchase of a new or older home, radon testing is the only method possible to determine if it is present. Our experienced team uses a continuous monitoring machine to check for the presence of this odorless, invisible, cancer causing gas. This radioactive gas comes from the natural breakdown of uranium in the soil so it can be present in new construction, older homes and if there is a well on the property, it may be found in the home’s water. We are certified by the National Radon Proficiency Program (NRPP) and will have our testing results immediately after picking up our testing machine. We suggest adding a radon testing to any home inspection or as a stand-alone test to protect you and your family’s health.
Commercial Building Inspection
For a large investment such as the purchase of an office building it is always beneficial to have a professional provide a thorough inspection of the property. At MKC our inspectors are experienced, certified and licensed to provide quality inspections no matter the type of property. We can provide commercial inspections for office buildings, medical offices, restaurants, religious buildings, retail spaces, motels, hotels, banks, warehouses and many more types of properties. We invite you to join us during the inspection, but if you are unable to we will provide our findings in a detailed report. Each report comes with a clear description of our findings along with images to clarify our areas of concern. We are always available to answer any questions that you may have even after the inspection is completed.
Contact Us today to schedule your home inspection.
Call to ask about our discounts for teachers, police, firefighters, veterans, active duty military, seniors, and repeat customers.